- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Airsmilestravel.com collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, company name)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Airsmilestravel.com with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Browsing our website. We use Google Analytics to ensure that our website is working as intended.
- We log contact forms submissions and we are processing personal data in compliance with the law (EU) 2016/679.
How do we store your data?
Airsmilestravel.com securely stores your data at our premises, and we use intrusion detection system, intrusion prevention system as well as firewall / CDN services.
Airsmilestravel.com will keep your data for 90 days. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
What are your data protection rights?
Airsmilestravel.com would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Airsmilestravel.com for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Airsmilestravel.com correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Airsmilestravel.com to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Airsmilestravel.com erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Airsmilestravel.com restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Airsmilestravel.com ’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Airsmilestravel.com transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +357 22 000 180
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Airsmilestravel.com uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +357 22 000 180
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Airsmilestravel.com has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Iasonos 1, 1082 Nicosia, Cyprus